Sunday, August 19, 2012

I love summertime

I always feel a little ounce of melancholy when I realize that I have one more week of summer left.

I will miss a wallet that is currently full of quarters (hello, college laundromat).
I will miss driving with my mom to drop my siblings off at school. They really love it when I yell "remember who you are" out the window as they walk away.
I will miss being attacked by bats on our nightly walks.
I will miss the 110 degree weather (haha!)
I will miss seeing the St. George temple everytime I drive into town.
Basically, I will just miss home.

BUT.. I decided to be a die-hard fan yesterday and jam out to this...
and I think I started crying.
Honestly, I love being a BYU student, and I'm excited to go back.

Time for today's random fact:
Last week after having some blood work done, it was discovered that I probably have Celiac Disease. This means that I am now on a gluten-free diet.
Is it sad that when the nurse called to tell me what they found I immediately thought about the fact that I can't eat my mom's mint brownies anymore? Seriously, if you haven't ever had those brownies before then you must live a very sad life.

Happy last week of summer!
Also, watch this Mormon message. I loved it! It's so powerful.








No comments:

Post a Comment