Wednesday, January 2, 2013

A New Year

Seriously?! 2012 is already OVER? Crazy crazy craziness. Like where did the time even go? My 2012 consisted of :
 an 18 credit winter semester
late-night LOST marathons
a 4 credit Italian class
saying goodbye to my precious freshman year
relationship ends and beginnings
a dreamy vacation to Southern California
the annual camping trip to Pine Valley
summer afternoons working at the dry cleaners, plus..
 summer nights working at Pancho and Lefty's
moving into my new apartment at Liberty Square
changing my major like four times
my first experience disco skating (yeah, wasn't pretty)
BYU football games
thug Thursdays
being diagnosed with Celiac Disease
tears after Mitt the man was defeated
spinning around I-15 during a snowstorm
volunteering at an elementary school in Provo
post-test Cafe Rio celebrations
having the best roommates in the world
a huge obsession with Duck Dynasty
lots and lots of burnt meals

etc. etc. etc.
Simply put, it's been a wonderful year.

A side note:
You probably haven't heard about this movie or been bombarded with Facebook statuses of how beautiful it is or viewed like two hundred Instagram fanatics posting model shots of  Marius or sung "Do You Hear the People Sing" in the shower everyday, so let me fill you in. Okay, but really. I will join in with my social media peeps and say that this was the most incredible movie ever.

That's all I've got. Happy 2013.

Some webcam gems from twenty-twelve:
I love my Hayden, but I don't love my hair




I can't believe I'm allowing this to go viral.

Hope ya like my neck.








No comments:

Post a Comment