Monday, April 30, 2012

My fam bam

I came across this lovely quote last night by President Spencer W. Kimball. He said, "Oh brothers and sisters, families can be forever!  Do not let the lures of the moment draw you away from them! Divinity, eternity, and  family -- they go together, hand in hand, and so must we!"

These past couple of weeks have been sad as I have been away from my school friends, but I am so happy to be able to spend time with my beautiful family.

Tonight was family home evening, and it didn't start without Hayden throwing in his witty comment (or several), Christian flexing his muscles, asking us to "check him out," or Amanda being teased about her main squeeze. The highlight of the evening, of course, was the Cottle jam session with Santana and Queen.

I'm really missing the Tennessee, Missouri and Salt Lake Cottles lately. I'm so blessed to have such wonderful older siblings. I look up to each of them so much.

Oh, how I love this family of mine.


Look at my hubba hubba brothers.

No comments:

Post a Comment