Friday, July 13, 2012

California Dreaming

Thanks for a fantastic week, California.
Mmmmm... it was good.
I loved spending time with my family; we made some great memories.


We had the lovely opportunity to stay at a little apartment on the grounds of the Los Angeles Temple.
It was such a blessing to be able to go do baptisms with my younger siblings a couple of mornings that we were there.
I love this temple-- it is seriously sooo beautiful.


We spent a day at Disneyland. Seriously, I think every time I go I like it even more.
This picture was taken after my experience on California Screamin'-- the biggest roller coaster in the park. Folks, I hate roller coasters. But.. I finally gave in and got in line for this bad boy.
And... as painful as it is for me to say... I kinda liked it.


Of course, we visited a couple of beaches.
I am crazy about the beach...
On Tuesday, we went to the beautiful Newport Beach and drove around Balboa Island.
Oh my gosh... so in love.
This particular picture was taken at Huntington Beach.


We said good-bye to the beach last night by taking a stroll down the pier.
Ahhhh, so perfect.

Yeah, I loved this week big time.










No comments:

Post a Comment