Sunday, July 22, 2012

Thoughts on a Sunday afternoon...

Life is pretty funny sometimes.
I usually have times when I think I know exactly what I want and exactly how things will work out.
Silly me.
Things change... all the time.
Majors change, relationships can change and we are always making mistakes.

But there is one person who is constant-- our Heavenly Father. And the wonderful thing is that He has a plan for each of us. I'm so grateful for the fact that He loves me enough to let me go through things that point me to a better path (as painful as it can be sometimes).
I also know that He sent His son, Jesus Christ, to live and die for me. Jesus understands my little heartaches. He has been through it all.

I know that through Him I can always be striving to become better. Trials and confusion are usually the exact things that remind us of how much better we can be and of how much closer we can be coming to Jesus.

I am so eternally grateful to a Savior that never, ever gives up on me. Seriously, I can be such a stubborn girl.. But He loves me despite of all of that.
What a blessing.

Also, have you heard this arrangement of Savior, Redeemer of My Soul?
I love it so much.





No comments:

Post a Comment