Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Lucky

So, a few hours ago, I wrapped up my sophomore year with a 145 question test. It was exhausting, and I think my neck is going to be stiff for the next couple of days--but regardless of all that melodramatic stuff, I feel blessed beyond measure. Honestly, I feel like I might just be the luckiest girl in the world.
Here's why:


I seriously can't imagine what my life would be like without these girls, and I can hardly believe I've known them for just a year and a half. They've made such a difference in my life, and I know that they will do the same in every single place they are headed to (London, Paris, Daejeon, Bahia Blanca, Toronto, etc. :)). 

And a few more reasons why I feel pretty blessed:
I get to see my fam bam this weekend
I only had to take one test in the JSB auditorium during finals week
I found out the BYU creamery has gluten-free hamburger buns
I get to spend my summer in lovely Provo
I have a new job at the MTC
I get to spend time with a super cute boy (seriously, he's so great!)
My list might be able to go on for awhile....

But seriously, I feel so fortunate. I know with all of my heart that Heavenly Father knows me perfectly. He has a plan for me. I know that the Atonement of Jesus Christ is enabling and has the power to transform every mediocre part of my life. By myself, I can do nothing--Christ's Atonement makes all the difference in changing me from where I am now to become something better. Even though I get frustrated sometimes by my total lack of even being close to perfect, I know that every single day, step by step, Heavenly Father, through the remarkable power of His Son's sacrifice, takes me by the hand and walks with me through my weak efforts to become more like Him. 

I'm blessed. 



No comments:

Post a Comment